Fuel Pump Driver Module
The Fuel Pump Driver Module controls the voltage delivered to a vehicle’s fuel pump. By controlling the voltage, the module maintains optimal fuel pressure and fuel delivery to the engine throughout its full operating range.
- Enhanced corrosion resistance
- OE style connector for a plug & play installation
- Transit tested with robust packaging to shield part from damage in shipping
- Meet or exceed OE specifications for fit, form, and function
- Performance tested and validated to OE specifications
Most Popular Applications for Fuel Pump Driver Modules
Common Failure Symptoms
- No start
- Rough idle
- Loss of power
- Hesitant acceleration
- Intermittent engine performance
Common Causes of Failure
Due to its position underneath the vehicle, the driver module is sensitive to road debris and other contaminants causing the exterior shell to corrode, opening the way for damage to the electronic circuits.
Overheating and road vibrations can also cause the unit to fail.