Spectra Premium Industries Inc. is a privately held company headquartered in Boucherville, Quebec, Canada. Spectra Premium is a team of more than 1,300 dedicated employees specialized in the design, manufacturing and distribution of cooling systems, fuel delivery, ignition and engine management, climate control, and under car components for automotive vehicles as well as light and heavy trucks.
The Company owns and operates five manufacturing plants, 16 warehouses and a distribution network in the United States, Canada and Mexico. Backed by unparalleled customer and after sales service, Spectra Premium is the automobile manufacturers’, auto technicians’ and consumers’ choice for reliable, quality parts and automotive systems.
Trust your vehicle to Spectra Premium.
Our Corporate Mission
Our mission is to develop and provide premium automotive components and systems that are the choice of OE manufacturers, automotive technicians and do it yourself consumers. Every Spectra Premium employee is committed to achieve this mission via a global manufacturing and distribution network supported through unmatched customer service and after sale support.
Our Company Values
- We strive to continuously develop innovative automotive and industrial products in anticipation of market needs, enabling us to exceed our customers’ expectations.
- As a reliable manufacturer, we are committed to deliver quality products, services, and support to ensure the success and satisfaction of our customers.
- We adapt quickly to changes in the market to meet the needs of our customers on all levels within our organization.
- Continuous Improvement
- We believe that continuous improvement of our products, processes, services and skills will provide long term success and values to our customers and shareholders.
- We believe the success of the company starts with strong employee dedication and this is why we favor promotions from the inside.
- Spectra Premium encourages a work environment which promotes teamwork, leadership, open communication, and forward thinking, all sharing the common goal of becoming the leader within our industry.
- Social Responsibility
- We are committed to protect the environment and to provide a safe and healthy workplace for all of our employees.
Policies and Certifications
Design and manufacture of fuel systems, oil pans and radiator components for the automotive and heavy duty markets / Design and manufacture of tooling for the automotive and heavy duty vehicle markets: ISO 9001:2015 FM
Design and manufacture of fuel systems and other components: IATF 16949:2016
Design and manufacturing of tooling and components for the automotive (aftermarket and OEM) and industrial market: ISO 14001:2015
Design and manufacturing of aluminum radiators: ISO 9001:2015
Product quality through fit, material composition, dimensions, appearance, function, construction and retaining features testing: First CAPA facility certification