You acknowledge that the content of the Spectra Premium Industries inc. (“Spectra Premium”) web site is provided for information purposes only. While Spectra Premium uses reasonable effort to warrant the accuracy and reliability of the content of this site, Spectra Premium cannot be held liable in any way, namely: i) for any errors or omissions of any kind that may affect the content of this web site or elements linked to this web site; or ii) through the use of this web site, for any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, communication line failure, delay in operation of transmission, defect, theft, virus or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of this web site.
The entire content of Spectra Premium’s web site is protected by Canadian and International copyright laws and is the property of Spectra Premium. Therefore, the content of the pages of this web site may not be reproduced in whole or in part without the prior written consent of Spectra Premium. Unless otherwise specified herein, the trademarks, trade names and logos of Spectra Premium shown on this web site may not be used in any way whatsoever without the written consent of Spectra Premium. Spectra Premium reserves the right to modify or eliminate any element of the content of this web site without prior notice.
Collected Personal Information
The Spectra Premium website does not automatically collect user information. When asking to register to the corporate newsletter, users may be asked to enter their name, email address or other details to communicate news, events, and product information. When filling the contact form, users may be asked to enter their name, email address or other details to answer their enquiries about the company.
Use of Personal Information
Spectra Premium may use the information it collects to improve this website in order to better serve users and to allow the Company to better service users in responding to their customer service requests.
- Spectra Premium only provides information. The Company never asks for credit card numbers.
- This website is protected by an SSL certificate.
- Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to a user’s computer's hard drive through their web browser that enables the site's or service provider's systems to recognize the browser and capture and remember certain information.
- Browser settings allow the user to receive notifications about cookies or disable them. Since every browser is different, the correct way can be found within the browser’s Help Menu.
- If cookies are disabled, some of the features may not function properly.
- Spectra Premium does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer Personally Identifiable Information to outside parties. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist the Company in operating this website, conducting business, or serving users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. Spectra Premium may also release information when its release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce the site policies, or protect user rights, property or safety.
- Spectra Premium does not include or offer third-party products or services on this website.
Personal Account and Notifications
- Users do not have personal accounts.
Should a breach of data occur, Spectra Premium will take the following actions:
- Notify the users via email within 7 business days
- Notify the users via in-site notification within 7 business days
CAN SPAM Act
- The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
Spectra Premium may collect user emails to:
- Send information, respond to enquiries, and/or other requests or questions;
- Send additional information related to products;
- Market to the Company’s mailing list or continue to send emails to clients after the original transaction has occurred.
In accordance with CANSPAM, Spectra Premium agrees to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
- If, at any point, users would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, they can follow the instructions at the bottom of each email, and Spectra Premium will promptly remove the user from ALL correspondence.
Canada J4B 5Z5