Classic Fuel Tank Assembly
Finding the right part for a vintage vehicle is a challenge that gets more difficult if you need to replace the fuel tank, classic sending unit and lock ring all at once. The Spectra Premium fuel tank assembly contains all these components already assembled and ready for an easy replacement.
- Application-specific design to ensure a perfect fit guarantee
- OEM fit, form and function paired with today’s fuel injection technology
- Fuel tanks made with corrosion-resistant Ni Terne steel
- Proudly manufactured in Canada under stringent quality systems
- Unit is leak-tested after production to ensure product is free from fuel and / or evaporative leaks
Most Common Classic Fuel Tank Assembly Products
Other Classic Products
- Classic Fuel Tank
- Sending Unit
- Oil Pan
- Body Panel
- Ignition Coil
Common Failure Symptoms
- Smell of gas
- Leaking fuel
- Check engine light
- Unreliable fuel gauge readings
Steel Fuel Tank
- The steel fuel tank is commonly affected by rust over time, which requires replacement. It may also fail due to direct physical damage.
- Rust in the tank can contaminate the fuel and cause further damage to the vehicle
- A faulty sending unit will not give you the right information about the fuel level, which may result in running out of fuel, or more rarely, overfilling your fuel tank.