Our replacement body panels feature the same specifications and corrosion-resistant steel as when your vehicle drove its first mile on the road. Complete your restoration project with the right panels for the right vehicle.
- Manufactured with high-gauge rust-resistant Ni Terne steel for maximum strength and quality
- Packaged with double-layered foam wrap and heavy-gauge corrugated board to ensure product quality at installation
- No logo or product numbers used
- Unit is designed to OE fit, form and function requirements
Most Common Body Panel Products
Other Classic Products
- Classic Fuel Tank
- Classic Fuel Tank Assembly
- Classic Sending Unit
- Oil Pan
- Ignition Coil
Common Failure Symptoms
- Dent or scratch from physical contact
- Corrosion and rust
- Alignment with other panels
Most of the time, body panel replacement is mostly an esthetic consideration that will have little impact on the driveability of a vehicle. However, for classic and muscle cars, looks matter! When you are restoring your dream car, everything must just be perfect. For that reason, our body panels respect the same specifications as when the car rolled out of the factory decades ago.
The presence of rust and salt corrosion also represents a threat for other panels, the frame and metallic parts from contamination. Replacing a body panel now will prevent costly repairs further down the road.