The Camshaft Synchronizer follows in the footsteps of the ignition distributor. Mounted on the camshaft and coupled with position sensors, it relays the point of engine rotation to the powertrain computer. Mostly used on Ford vehicles, they are a digital hybrid between the ignition distributor and the camshaft position sensors.
- 100% New, never remanufactured
- Comes as a complete assembly and include the camshaft position sensor - for easier one-step process installation.
- Each unit is tested in its designated vehicle to ensure high quality stability and reliability
- Alignment positioning tool is included (required for proper installation) to ensure that the fuel and ignition systems stay in time with the engine
- Every unit is endurance & life-cycle tested to ensure they need OEM specifications for fit, form and performance
Most Popular Camshaft Synchronizer Products
Common Camshaft Synchronizer Failure Symptoms
- Rough idles
- Drops in engine power
Common Causes of Failure
As a mechanically driven part, the synchronizer is obviously prone to failure. A dry, or worn out driving gear will halt it from working and may cause cascading engine issue. Always look at that check engine light.
Due to crankshaft or camshaft position sensor failure, an engine might cut, die while driving or refuse to start.
A faulty sensor may lead to catastrophic engine failure.